Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Printing Update

The first print run of Heroine is almost complete! If things stay on schedule at the printer, all the Kickstarter copies should be mailed tomorrow. (Those backers who are also expecting a token bag or boxed set may have to wait a few more days for me to package things up.)

I also have extra copies for sale for anyone who doesn't want to wait and buy it on Indie Press Revolution. If you are interested, email me at gingergoatpress@gmail.com

I'm wanting to post pictures on this blog of you holding your copy of the book, so I'm thinking about sending a special pdf to the first few people who email me pictures of themselves holding a copy of Heroine. (The pdf will be an alpha playtest version of another game I'm working on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment