Friday, November 22, 2013

Actual Play Festival Submissions are Rolling in

I've received the first two submissions for Actual Play Fest! A gaming group just sent me their recordings of a Fate Core game in a Changeling setting AND a hacked game of Ross Payton's Base Raiders. Both games sound interesting, and I look forward to checking them out.

I will post these, along with all the other entries, beginning on December 1st. Meanwhile, start sending in your session recordings (even if you also plan to release them elsewhere.)

If you are considering submitting, but haven't recorded your game yet, I look forward to hearing from you. Let me know if you need any help or encouragement from me. As always you can send submissions or questions to me at gingergoatpress@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment