Monday, December 16, 2013

Actual Play Festival Draws to a Close

Last night, with one final entry from Joe Maness, the Actual Play Festival drew to a close. Thank you to everyone who participated, either by spreading word of the festival, submitting a video, or watching one of the videos and encouraging the people who submitted.

We had eight submissions this year, which I consider a success. I plan on running the festival again next year. I bet we can get even more.

Because a video was submitted near the deadline, I'm going to put off announcing the awards until tonight. I want to make sure I have a chance to watch this last video. There will be two Goatee Awards given tonight, and each will come with a prize package full of several game pdfs. The first will be the Goatee Award for Best Recording of a Non-North American Game. The second will be the Goatee Award for Best Recording of a 2013 Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment